Monday 10 February 2014

Speak of my HEART

Assalamua'alaikum and hello
uwaa i had a monday blues today
after had a super awesome holiday 
so today kind of blurr in the lecture and tutorial 
mhehehe
well, just this week perhaps to warm up myself
and adjust to normal routine again 
oh puhhhleasee i cant wait to end all of this
i want go and step into the unversity ASAP
so that i can get a better job 
to serve the community and my family 
yet all people all around me insyaa Allah
good deed intended.
Ya..i must be strong and patient to go through all these
hey! Allah is always be by your side
you sometimes lalai and leka from remembering Him indeed
oh my iman
well i wish especially to those the readers of this blog may be blessed and showered 
with His rahmat and love 
and may you all success in whatever field you involved in
as long as you keep trying and work for it
ALL THE BEST!!! :D

love,
xoxo
"YOU HAVE COME THIS FAR,NEVER GIVE UP"
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang