Friday 2 May 2014

bonjour!

Assalamua'laikum and hello people!
okay that's it from me

"what?!" --- nonsense huh

look, i am sure that kind of words will make you all wanna slap me
without write something

(just pulling the legs) mhehe

okay, first and foremost
how are you?
your iman?
hopefully you guys especially my dear readers are all in the best of health

how time flies yeah?
so fast n furious--------------
and i've finished my college of pre-university
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
yummehh
god...it's so relief to be out and be an "ex-students"
it's just wanna to move on and serve the people that need me
like seriously i really really want to do and contribute no so much at least something
to our community
that's it

i wish all of us will succeed in whatever we are doing for
doesn't matter who we are
teacher
student
doctor
clerk
professor
lecturer
engineer
plumber (just name it)

coz we are completing to one another

that's it





No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang