Friday 4 August 2017

Happy happy birthday always!

(22nd July 2017, Sat)
So we celebrated a day earlier than the exact date which is on the 23rd July. Fascinatingly, Mama Jaz and I we both share the same birth date. Sweet right?

Okay chill..

What? I know what’s on your mind who’s the hell is Mama Jaz coming from? Okay, she’s actually one of my mom’s upper six friends that until now they are still in touch. So, wan is Mama Jaz’s mother and she’s like my own dear grandmother. Literally, we are a family that sparks in our own version. Is it clear?

So Mama Jaz was the one who really into this celebration a day earlier cause she needs to go to KL by tomorrow to pick up one of her staff from airport. At first, she asked me and my mom about where would we go out to eat for lunch. Frankly, I have no idea guys. Nowhere!
After few suggestions here and there like Patin Tempoyak, Centrepoint and etc..
So Where?

Home. Yes babeh home is where we had our birthday celebration. At my home to be exact and tell you what it was awesome and fantabulous yet one of the modest but I can sense it was filled with feeling of grateful and thankful. With wan had her speedy recovery, and we had given longer live to breathe on this world. Thank you God.

The more the merrier was what we called when the party was also had Wafiy in the house! Yup my new pakwe (boyfriend) haha you got me kidding he’s just a ten-month-baby-boy uoll!
Also, Kak Yaya and Amer both were young parents to Wafiy, who else? There was Amar, my mom and of course the birthday girls!!!! My mom and me cooked a lot of special dishes and Mama Jaz had also brought a big bucket of KFC with Double Down burgers to the house. It was actually a double celebration which we celebrated majorly all those July Babies including Kak Yaya and Wan too! Wan's birthday is on 27th July so yeahh

Rich of delight and scrumptious food buddy! Everyone eat like a horse I guess. I’m happy to see daisy wan ate so a lot and Kak Yaya seems can’t help from stop eating Ikan Wan Tasek masak cili api (cooked with chilies and coconut milk). Baby Wafiy had also behave so good I can’t stop from bite this lil chick LOL. This lil human was just okay and adaptable with anyone who takes him to carry even he was so generous with his melting and sweetest smile on the earth that might stole each and every girls in this town! No he’s my pakwe okay? Okay.

Once this small family left, then came to the house another family from Putrajaya. Guess who?
They were our ex-neighbour, not my ex bear that in mind. Okay not funneh. So yeah there were them in the house just drop by since they moved for about 4 years ago. Sweet also right? Okay then, we were together went to their son’s babysitter who was also my acquaintance by walking distance from my place.

During the night, my mom has to catch up her bus going back to Kuala Terengganu for working and here I am being twenty-two without her by my side sobs.But but but… there’s something waiting coming on the next day! What is it? Check it out on the next entry alright?

Love,

M
Delightful!

Rich

Patin masak tempoyak the best ever in town! Had early dinner at house of Mak Cik Sakinah



Wafiy the victim of me


No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang