Friday 22 September 2017

Blessings Taken For Granted?

Welcome back to school yohooo!

First thing first Im so soooo sowieee
Okay serious.
I am so terribly sorry for being passive on here for a month or maybe more than that.
You know, when semester break kicks in, there is only one in my mind that I wanna do.
E.N.J.O.Y yass guys enjoying to the fullest the off from hectic and dizziness of assignments and exams and etc and end up a pile of entries were postpone to be posted on here.

To be honest, I already wrote on my notebook for what I want to update here to be sharing with the readers whooaapp! Do there people read or visit by here?
Thank you for anyone who dropping by I really appreciate and humbly from the bottom of my heart for you to comment on the comment session below with any kind of words especially in sharing something beneficial okay can you? Right.

So far all is good and I'm kinda starting over a new leaf with my self motivation or self esteem.
I mean who else if we ourselves didn't be strong for ourselves right?
People usually are happier to see you be fall or being in calamity instead be succeed and move forward cause they can't see you are in advance than him. To be frank, people in current era are kinda scary or I'm the one who feeling this thing?

I had promised to myself last time that I'm going to share something here that might bring advice to us all. How it is so special and a blessed to have a good health. Have you ever wonder when you are feeling sick which will lead to affect any other things like important works that need to be done or for sure the mood gets affected and feeling like death is coming to us.

It was pretty frightening when suddenly I felt so hardly to breathe, gasping for air and there times where the heart went palpitation and made me feel "O God, am I going to be dead so soon? What if this is a heart attack? Noooo..."

That moment there were very quite often it happened yes during semester break. Feeling worried about myself I undoubtedly told my mom and quickly she asked her colleague to arrange for an appointment with doctor. That time she was still in Kuala Terengganu (K.T) where has been 1.5 years to served with HSNZ at the heart of K.T. before now alhamdulillah she's been transferred back to our hometown yeay!

Back to the story, so on the day once I complained about being hard to breathe and everything then mom called me and said to get ready to be on for an electronic portable device called Holter.
What the hell is this hahaha okay chill... it is actually a device that records the heart's rythm within 24 hours and guess what you cannot get shower the whole time had that device been stick to the body.


Image result for holter monitor images
Holter monitor device
Once done with that thing, when mom was back for weekend off duty she brought me to hospital for further check up that was blood investigation and Echocardiogram (ECG). On that day we got to know the result which all was okay but...Dr.S said to me that he suspected my red blood cell shape were not in that supposedly like normal one. They were in various shape.

He gave analogy like doughnut. Yass doughnut where there were Dunkin Donut, Big Apple Donut, normal donut and 'kuih keria' (malay traditional kuih) which might showing that I'm having certain blood disease issues here. However, this shall not affect my routine he guess inshaaAllah.. and in order to know further I had to take another blood test just for another one specific investigation. Of course my Queen would draw my blood not anybody else no no no.

As for the Holter's result (all result was fast thank god) it's been detected I've suffering from rapid or palpitation at 7.40pm. Can I say maybe it's you that made my heart been not in order can I LOL.
"Here showing that you are feeling palpitation and..."
"Aha! Yass that's it! You are so clever doc..how do you know?"

Like hello...result was in his hand god! That Dr.S was kinda shocked to my reaction that we the one who might get mild heart attack caused by me. Gulp.
But seriously, there is one fine of feeling sensibility deep here in my self "What if I will die soon in few days or few hours suddenly?"

Sighhhhh. That week was a bit stressful to me to had this scary thought until mom said to me "we had did the best to do scientifically and now to Allah we submit everything."

Yes mama, we did our best let Allah do the rest.

My point is, how easily most of us to take for granted the health that we have now?
Do we use it for good?
The eyesight, the taste bud, the sound we hear, tongue to utter words, hands and legs?

Fa bi ayyi alaa irrobbikuma tukazzibaan
(And to which of His blessing do we deny from?)

Let us reflect for a second.





No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang