Tuesday 4 July 2017

Thanks but thank you

So here we went to this particular fast food restaurant named McDonald where I ordered one set of spicy deluxe chicken, a large cup of coke and fun fries and also choc top (or whatever it is called hahaha too hard to say it). Oh did I mentioned with whom I went out with?

It's Ajay Devgan you all! Ok I lie. But yet to me is Ajay Devgan of Malaysian version which is this guy is actually a dear brother to me where we used to have and share our childhood together because we were good neighbor before both of our families moved to our respective new house. Even until now they come to the house during eid. I and three of them the Varma's siblings we were always together like cycle the whole area of our residence with our bicycles, running, chasing, playing ball just name it oh I miss those carefree moments!

Well, back to McD. It was like not that shameful but still I feel shame because when I was in the middle to take out the money from my casing, this gentleman had paid without me noticed it! Yeah I was so focused on taking out the money that time. When I gave the money to the cashier, she just refused to take it and said that the guy had paid for it. I was confused a second and looked at him.
(Can I just go hide under that table right now? )
That cashier lady just smile friendly to me.Behind me there's few people queued up waiting to be served.Don't want to waste any time, I brought the tray and sit with him. I tell to myself that I must pay back to him for the food. We talk and catch up about each other life things like that until it's time to go home.

This is an appreciation post for you my Ajay Devgan, thank you so much for the treat today. It is nice to have you accompany today and for the time today.


Till then, Love
M

p/s: Not to forget whoever who was so kind-hearted and generous that had treated me with scrumptious food you know who you are. Thanks from me!
Related image
Famous Ajay Devgan 


No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang