Monday 3 July 2017

It's July Already?!

Yes it is to be true.
I guess it's not too late to wish Eid Mubarak taqaballahu minna waminkum
May Allah accepts all our good deeds.

Raya 2k17 oh I mean 2017 this year considered as full house and blissful one than last year which was totally not raya due to me is not that very well even no raya cookies and everything. However this year, so much grateful with the happening like come back to mama! HAHAHA.

Ok not that funneh.

No words can describe but utmost grateful to God cause of Him this all happening and loads of people coming to our house. Thanks guys for coming, really appreciate it! Surprisingly, some of my primary school girlfriends came to the house. I was like shocking because we had long time didn't catch up to each other everyone was so busy with our own business. That's normal right?
But it was great to see them again and I'm happy to have them in the house. Not to mention our ex-neighbor I repeat EX-NEIGHBOR not ex-boyfriend. How dare if my ex coming to house if  he really wants my side kick? Just kidding (even x, y and z I have NO!)

Additionally. the relatives that came with loads of kids 10 small kids ranges from 1 to 13 years old I tell you would be enough to cheer up and make havoc in the house but lucky you guys kakak love you all ! Raya is such a bless that would able to gather us all and catch up among another only once a year.

Put aside about raya, so I've really decided to change this blog's background and trying to make it interesting to be read (well is there anyone who reads this?)
If yes, thanks so much for your time dear you. I'm really looking forward to update about motivating and interesting kind of stories as well as to sharpen my writing skills here. If you noticed, I have no more used my pen name that is 'Miss Sparkler' but instead my name. I guess that's what maturity has done to me (hopefully) after few well-reflecting advice from my friend (you know who you are) . I appreciate you man, I'll never forget all your nice words to be honest.

Hence any kind and motivating comment are so welcomed from all of you.

Now that semester break has started and here you go my special song just for you who come pay visit to here.

Love,
M

Part 1

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang