Sunday 13 October 2013

3 Days Ber'kasih'

Bismillah and Assalamualaikum

tonight im gonna share with the readers about something special
for your information, im home for hari raya aidiladha and right now
is the 3rd day me at home
"home sweet home"~
awww so lovely!

since friday, i babysit a very sweet,gorgeous and super duper cute
named Qaseh :)
Let me tell that she's so behave and easygoing with me and my mom
especially when we took her home
well, she was brought along by her mom to sell kerepek at bazar
as she was fully breastfeeding
so no choice
how pitiful she is when she cried and rejected the milk fed by using bottle
definitely she feels totally different as the original one
pheww!
other than that, there were no problem at all

it's very precious moment that time
when looked at her charming smile,
her cute 'Chinese' face
bubbling and make my heart melt
really so lovely

and that's make a strong of instinct  in me to have a super duper
cute and lovely baby like Qaseh
whoaps!

it's so not comfortable letting her to stay along at the bazar with the heavy rain
fortunately the strong wind not take her away together with the tent..
hahaha
only her mom just got splash
so, from this short story really had taught me a lot
indeed motivate me
"it's not easy to find money as it take a hard work to have it especially when had a family to support"

really proud of the spirit of Qaseh's mom

~D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.E.D ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang