Monday 19 March 2018

Elhan Emilia Part 1

We enjoyed to spend our time together. Chilling out, hanging out and talk about anything regardless race, origin country but the same faith. I feel enjoy. Because? Because I love to be friend with Elhan.
Muhamad Elhan Irsyad Emran, is the best friend to Emilia. Elhan is from a country that is not local while a future tv presenter enthusiastic, Emilia is a sweet girl from here, Malaysia. They both study in the same university in northern region of Malaysia. 

It has been three months since this young souls knew to each other. Despite the language barrier whereby Elhan is not that fluent in English yet is trying his best to master the language for easy to communicate with everyone here. In fact, he is also desires in learning malay language maybe because of Emilia? Only god knows it.

"Hey you must teach me malay. Please?" Utter Elhan providing a wide smile as usual to Emilia.

"Hey you too, teach me your language to me. This semester, I take Arabic language so..if I did not get an A. You must be dead meat." Emilia responds to Elhan, narrowing her both eyes while look at Elhan.

Elhan's mouth widen smile. There is something about this girl. Her attitude, her style in dressing up. It's not weird but she loves to appear in her own style and be different. Maybe that is the attribute that needed to be as a tv presenter, Elhan supposed.

"You may teach me or not?" Asked Emilia again for a confirmation. 

"Of course! Don't worry. I will help you my lady. Now let's eat the most delicious bread with peanut butter and tea you made for the first time ever for me today."

Once done with breakfast while enjoying the tranquil and fresh morning air at the university stadium, Elhan asks Emilia.

"Would you listen to my recitation of Surah An-Naba?"

"Yes please, go on." Elhan starts read the surah he memorized yesterday. Thus, it is quite not smooth, the reading. 

"Aha! You forgetful kid. Make sure to memorize for real. Now i want to hear from you to read Surah Al-Waqiah."

"But I don't save it in my mind."

Emilia tries to be calm. "What is the use of Quran application stored in your phone?"

"Hehehehe..." Elhan takes his phone then open the application.

"Now it's your turn, read any surah you know." Ask Elhan directly to Emilia.

"Me? Erm...well, ha! My voice is just happened to be not okay today yes. "

Elhan smiles annoyingly knowing that his best friend is lying. Emilia finally takes some moment to start read any surah that she loves and had memorized.  Elhan impressed and suddenly bent his body and makes Emilia worries. 

"You crying or what Elhan? You okay..haha chill man!"

"No...I was..erm...you are so...you know god sends you to me. Incredibly amazing."


"Elhan, do you know there is verse in the Quran claims that 


Image result for baqarah 216
credit



"Please, don't feel impressed about it on me? I'm just a normal human being full of flaws. Maybe now you see the good in me becasue? Because god is covering my flaws from being seen of you. Elhan gives a deep stares to Emilia complimenting this beautiful lady silently in the heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang