Wednesday 29 November 2017

Spread Kindness

Good morning world!

As i am writing this, i am in the bus heading to class in Kubang Gajah. Today, i push myself to have liltle bit change from previous day which i need to study at least one subtopic from this certain subject.

From few months ago, we all are so pack and occupied with tasks and assignments be it for individually or group. This semester, we all have to put effort much on exploring new things specially those who is a newbie in 'digesting' Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Even up till now final exam is around the corner, still messed up to finish all the haven't done yet -assignments.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That is the screaming inside of me that is struggling to get close and fall in love with Ai and Photoshop. Truth be told,the struggle is real when you have no basic knowledge at all. Though you watched so many times the tutorial from Prof.YouTube.

To be make it short, my darling 'brothers' from Uno Gang have really help me a lot. When I ask a favor for the I even can't remember of the time but one of my brother from another mother said

" I will not feed you fish but I will teach you how to fish the fish." -Nasr

A very good brother. See the way he thinks? Brilliant. Means, he wants me to learn in the good way, so the knowledge will stay longer within me. Understood.

Meanwhile, my another brother from another womb, U is not exceptional in lending his hand for me. This helpful one even sacrifices the sleep and time for making what I plan go as planned. I'm touched honestly. That's why being the only child in the family had always makes me wanna have brothers especially where we would always share the laugh and tears to each other, be partner in crime and get good together back and achieve success together. Okay enough, that cannot be happened it's been destined and I have to believe this is the best. Trust me, though it uttered " you are like my real sister or brother." That feeling would never ever be the same instead how many times we expressed the love towards our foster siblings. All in all, to maintain the friendship and spend the quality moment with them all. Still, I am blessed to meet and know these inspirational people alhamdulillah.

By the way,if you guys happened to read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.I just hope these kind of people will always be blessed and protected and showered by His blessing for any good deeds done by them and

Let it always be sparkling

Love,
M



Thank you. Yes you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang